Saturday, June 18, 2011

Vegas Baby!

 

I’ll be taking a break from blogging for a few days as I’ll be in Las Vegas celebrating my little cousin’s first (and hopefully only) marriage.  He is marrying a wonderful woman and they are taking the no muss, no fuss, but high entertainment value approach to their nuptials.  I say, as long as they love each other (which they do) and it’s legal (which it is) then more power to them!

The only downside is that I will be away from Ms. Rusty and my computer for several days and thus will not be able to provide you with any meaningful updates.  When I return I’ll be working on repairing the wiring for the lamp assembly, tearing down and cleaning up the bobbin winder assembly, and powder coating the motor cover.  I can hardly wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment