Monday, September 12, 2011

Vacation Time

I’m sorry to say that I did not have time to work on Ms. Rusty at all this past week.  That pesky place that gives me a paycheck  (a.k.a. work) kept me too busy with projects that need to be finished before I go on vacation – 24 hours and counting!

Speaking of vacation, I will be enjoying the lovely sounds of airplanes making left turns in the sky as my hubby and I (along with our two pups) go to the Reno Air Races later this week.  After lots of aircraft related fun we then go to Oregon for a week to go camping and visit with family.  With all that excitement and travel, Ms. Rusty will be ignored again. 

SO, unless there is some sewing machine related news that I can’t wait to share, I won’t be checking in until late September. 

Enjoy the last few weeks of summer – I know I will Winking smileParty smileOpen-mouthed smile

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Reno. I hope you and your hubby are safe. I just got home from vacation. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete