Sunday, May 6, 2012

A little teaser

I started reassembling Ms. Rusty today, but didn’t have time to put together a decent post.  So I thought I just give you a little teaser by showing you a picture of all her parts laid out on my kitchen table.

100_1246

Each of those little bags is worth at least one good post.  So that means you can count on 17+ more blog posts before Ms. Rusty is even close to being complete. 

I’ll try my best to get the next post up before Mother’s day.  I just know you can’t wait to see how to install the drive shaft Smile

3 comments:

  1. Glad it's YOU putting her back together. I have a hard time remembering where all those pieces go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it wasn't for this blog and all the pictures I took, I wouldn't remember where they all go either :)

      Delete